Outlier Gaming: A HL2rp Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ***MUST READ BEFORE APPLYING***Moderator Application Format
***Must Read Before Applying*** OTA Application Thread/Format EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 5:03 am by Forum Admin

» Ban Appeal Format
***Must Read Before Applying*** OTA Application Thread/Format EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:58 am by Forum Admin

» Ban Request Format
***Must Read Before Applying*** OTA Application Thread/Format EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:55 am by Forum Admin

» DarkRP Staff Roster[IN DEVELOPMENT]
***Must Read Before Applying*** OTA Application Thread/Format EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:52 am by Forum Admin

» Combine Civil Authority Roster
***Must Read Before Applying*** OTA Application Thread/Format EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:06 am by chillin

» Am Noob
***Must Read Before Applying*** OTA Application Thread/Format EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:03 am by chillin

» Hey, my name Is Spade.
***Must Read Before Applying*** OTA Application Thread/Format EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:29 am by Spade

» Enslaved Biotic Application Format
***Must Read Before Applying*** OTA Application Thread/Format EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 4:31 am by GManOG

» ***Server Release Date***
***Must Read Before Applying*** OTA Application Thread/Format EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:01 am by GManOG

***Must Read Before Applying*** OTA Application Thread/Format

Go down

***Must Read Before Applying*** OTA Application Thread/Format Empty ***Must Read Before Applying*** OTA Application Thread/Format

Post by GManOG Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:20 am

Basics of applying for OTA, you can join one of two ways.
1: Icly gain the rank of EpU+ on your cca whitelist, and then apply, without having to delete your EpU char.
2: Use your NCO char, but you then have to be removed from the NCO whitelist, and still have to apply for OTA. Your NCO must be NCO.LT+
Nco ranks go NCO, NCO.LT, NCO.CPT, NCO.MAJ, NCO.COL, NCO.GEN.
Easier to become an EpU if you ask me. But eh. ANYWAY. This is the template.

Steam name:
Steam ID:

20 lines of roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it The man opens fire. /me throws a flash grenade yelling "<:: Grenade Deployed!")

Character backstory (6 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills):
(Yes you may copy paste your cca chars backstory or nco's if it's good)

Are you willing to become completely loyal to the UU and loose your ability to think freely, and be under the control of an AI?

Are you willing to undergo default augmentations to serve your benefactors?

Do you understand the Overwatches purpose, and agree to any commands you are told in your service in the OTA?
GManOG
GManOG

Back to top Go down